YOGA RETREAT PACKAGES IN SIEM REAP, CAMBODIA
We conduct regular Yoga Retreats in the beautiful temple city of Siem Reap, Cambodia. Our Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat Center is located by the side of the Siem Reap river and is very close to the World famous Angkor Wat Temple, Museum, Pub street and other Tourist places in Siem Reap.
Participate in our Yoga Retreats and experience the following changes-:
- Experience the transformation taking place in your system during the Yoga and Meditation sessions at our Retreat Center in the Temple city of Siem Reap.
- Improves blood circulation
- Get rid of your Physical stress, Mental stress, and your health problems through Yoga,Yoga Therapy and Meditation.
- Learn to meditate in a systematic simple way during the Meditation sessions including walking Meditation.
- Understand the concept of Yoga, the concept of Yoga Therapy, Concept of Mindfulness and Meditation during the daily practices and lectures.
- Enjoy the visit to Lotus farm and the mountain in Siem Reap
- Daily Hatha yoga session
- Daily Mindfulness Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Yoga Therapy, Aqua Yoga, Yoga Philosophy/Lecture, and Laughing Yoga sessions
- Visit to the Mountain and Lotus farm.
- Enjoy the morning Yogic/Meditative walks along the Siem Reap river
- Detox programs
- Healthy vegetarian breakfast, detox juice, and lunch
- Pick up from the airport
DETOX PROGRAMS AT OUR YOGA RETREAT CENTER
Detox is the short form of Detoxification. Detox process has different stages and techniques.
-First improving the natural way of removing toxins from the body. Detox programs can help the body's natural cleansing process.
Liver, Kidneys, Lungs are the main Organs which are involved in removing waste from your body. By maintaining all these organs healthy through practicing authentic Yoga techniques including Asanas, Breathing Exercises/ Pranayama, Meditation etc...you can keep these Organs and systems clean and healthy so that elimination is done at the optimum level.
-Next by eating and drinking proper healthy food you can reduce the production of excess toxins in your system.By eating wrong unhealthy food and eating excess food more toxins are produced in our body.
-You can also keep your Kidney, Liver and Lungs clean and healthy by avoiding unhealthy food and drinks such as smoking, alcohol, excess fat, excess sweet, etc. We can also keep these organs healthy which is responsible for detoxification or eliminating unwanted things including toxins from our system by eating and drinking healthy Yogic and Ayurveda food.
-Ayurveda and Yoga, both ancient Indian Wellness systems specialise in Detox pograms through Yogic Diets, Ayurvedic Diets, Kriyas/Cleansing techniques, Purification Therapies, Kapalbathi, herbal food and drinks,, Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Trataka etc.
We are offering all the above Detox programs in our Yoga Retreats.
- 3 Nights/ 4Days Package - One person in shared twin A/C room USD 150.
- One Person in private A/C room USD 275
- 5 Nights/ 6 Days Package - One person in shared twin A/C room USD 250
- One person in private A/C room USD 390
FOR BOOKING/ RESERVATIONS/ INQUIRIES Please send Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org